Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ollie turns three months!

I know it's hard to believe, but it's true, Oliver really is three months old already. He's starting to figure a few things out, like how to get his hands in his mouth.


He's talking a little bit. He makes more sounds than this, but I didn't want to upload a super long video because to takes too long.


And he knows how to voice his displeasure. This is the short version of the squeal he makes when he's angry.


Just a cute pic of the boys on our bed. They look like a couple of angels.


We went to Breakfast on the Farm last weekend and Simon needed to bring both of his hats with him. On the way there he decided to wear them at the same time.


The weather was kind of crappy and we had to park a couple of miles away and wait in line to take a school bus to the farm. Adolfo and I weren't too pleased about it, but taking the bus was probably Simon's favorite part of the whole day.


He also liked seeing all of the cows. You can see that illustrated here by how far his tongue is sticking out (a new phase he's been going through).


These are some of the miniature horses that were on the farm. There was one named Peanut that pulled Adolfo and Simon around in a cart! I'm so jealous I didn't get to get pulled around by a miniature horse. Probably not many of you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE miniature horses. Unfortunately one of us had to stand in line to catch the bus back to the parking lot.


Simon liked cruising around the farm looking at the the equipment, bales, people, etc. Oh and the breakfast was good too. If you like dairy you'd have been in heaven.


Oliver wore this to the farm, but he was asleep under my coat in the Baby Bjorn the entire time.


Ollie has started to use his jumparoo a tiny bit. He doesn't jump yet, but he does like looking at the monkey!




Martha, Liam and Melina came over for dinner the other night. Melina and Ollie hung out in the bouncy chairs and then did a little play mat time together.


Just hanging out together!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Miniature horses?!?? Are you kidding me? What cute pictures, Jeni-- happy 3 month bday to Oliver. He's gorgeous. I like Simon's tongue sticking out when he likes something? Maeve opens her mouth super wide, with no sound, when she sees something she likes. I think it's supposed to be "laughing". Talk to you soon!