Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bye, bye binkies and diapers, hello teeth and sitting up.

Puff the Magic Dragon came and took all of Simon's binkies. We packed all of the binkies up in a box that Simon decorated with stickers and left it on top of his casita (little house). Puff came that night and took all of the binkies and left Simon presents. Here he is finding one of his presents.


There's another present inside the casita!

Here he is checking out the flashlight Puff gave him.

Oliver hanging out at Art Street. He got bored looking at Art so he decided to hang out at the corner and try looking cool.

Ollie and grandpa check out his new penguin.

Here we are riding on the new train car at the railroad museum with grandma.

Trains are fun to play on.

Ollie wears his big brother's hat at the zoo.

Simon loves climbing in Ollie's crib in the morning. He usually gets in there before we can pull our sleepy butts out of bed.
Simon was so excited when I pulled this tent out of his closet and set it up. He likes to take all of his "friends" in there to hang out.

Check out the teeth. These little guys poked out about a month ago.

Yep, he's sitting up all on his own. He's loving it because he can see everything and grab at stuff easier.

And now that he's sitting up he can hang out with his big brother in the cart. As a side note, Simon is potty trained now. This was his first trip away from home with his "big boy underwear" and he did great.

This is what adorable looks like at 6 months.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! i missed a lot this summer! my garcia boys are growing like... whoa!!! that's it....i'm coming to visit in november!!! i hope you're happy!!! miss you all!

flapperfly said...

Puff the Magic Dragon is Genius! I'm gonna remember that if I ever have a kid. Better yet, I'll just move in and let you two help me raise them, since you two ROCK at being parents. I wish I could be one of Simon's friends in his tent - adorable! Oliver is painfully cute sitting up like a big boy. Does Simon miss his binkies?